Administrator - Blaenavon | Zoek UK | 11fe4c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blaenavon, Torfaen , Wales
Temporary (Full time)
Monday to Thursday, - , Friday, -
Acorn Recruitment are recruiting for a client who are seeking an Administrator to join their team based in Blaenavon.
* To input data into the HR time and attendance system.
* All general administration duties related to the Sales and Purchasing departments.
* Entering invoices and processing data.
* To run weekly and monthly payroll in the absence of the Accounts Administrator.
* To deal with general telephone enquiries and emails.
* To undertake Reception duties in the absence of the Company's Receptionist.
* Filing and archiving documentation.
* Any duty that may be properly deemed by Managers & Directors of the Company to be part of the role of General Administrator.
Experience / Skills Required:
* A good all-round administrative background.
* Reliable, motivated and enthusiastic.
* Smart appearance with a mature attitude, good judgement and professional in approach.
* Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
* Ability to work under pressure, using own initiative and to deadlines.
* Good keyboard skills with a complete understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
* Previous experience of working within an engineering environment would be beneficial but this is not essential.
To be considered, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy