Nursery Nurse Level 3 - Newburn | Zoek UK
Nursery Nurse Level 3
Newburn, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£9.25 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
**During these ever-changing and uncertain times, we want to reassure you that we are still recruiting in our nursery and your application is very important to us.
It is always our number 1 priority to keep our practitioners and children safe, therefore we have implemented measures in order to do this such as providing our teams with access to hand sanitiser and PPE, including face masks, while our nurseries are being regularly and thoroughly cleaned thanks to our new deep cleaning system.
We will be conducting interviews via Skype and over the phone to successful candidates.
This could be your dream role…**
We’re looking for a passionate Early Years Practitioner to join our wonderful nursery. The role involves working with children from 3 months to 5 years, providing physical and emotional care and enabling an excellent learning environment.
What makes us different?
Not all nurseries are the same. At Little Pioneers we’re really enthusiastic about healthy living and wellbeing. As an Early Years Practitioner, you’d be involved in bringing our vision to life, running activities to make sure our children are healthy and happy.
Did you know? Our nursery is part of Midcounties Co-operative. Joining us means you’ll be part of something amazing, where we all care about each other and the community. (It also means you’ll have access to lots of great benefits, keep reading for more info!)
• You’ll have yearly pay reviews and receive bonuses depending on performance ratings.
• Plus each year you’ll receive a share of the Midcounties Co-operative profits.
Room to grow
• All our practitioners are trained in Paediatric First Aid as part of our Millie’s Mark accreditation.
• There are lots of opportunities to progress, with a training and development programme tailored to you.
• And you’ll be invited to attend annual awards events and conferences.
Every little helps
• If you have children, you can get a 30% childcare discount and childcare vouchers.
• We also offer discounts on phone packages, gym membership and high street stores.
• Plus you’ll get fabulous discounts across the Co-op society, including Co-operative Food, Travel and Healthcare.
The world around us
• You’ll have 3 fully-paid days per year which you can use for fundraising in the local community.
• We also offer a cycle to work and a green car scheme.
In addition to all of these benefits, you’ll work every day with the most inspiring people in the world – children! What would you be doing as Early Years Practitioner?• Providing high standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery.
• Working as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
• Working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Supporting other team members throughout the nursery.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents and guardians
What qualifications are required?
• NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 2 or above (please note, health and social care qualifications are not suitable)
• ICT qualification or a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Enhanced DBS check
• Occupational Health Check
• 2 satisfactory References
We know that it takes special people to look after children. That’s why we don’t just nurture them, but our people too. We will support you to grow your career, develop new skills and have fun along the way!
•Gain commitment of parents and colleagues by encouraging membership.
•Committed to supporting the local community.
•Effective verbal and written communication skills.
•Ability to listen and take direction.
•Enable and support close attachments with children and families.
•Customer Service skills.
•Committed to Health and Safety requirements.
•Ability to provide an enabling environment for children.
•Up to date knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
•Awareness of contribution towards maximising sales.
Posted 3 days ago