Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England
Permanent (Full time)
Supporting candidates throughout their bespoke recruitment journey to join the British Army as Recruiter
You will take responsibility for delivering diverse and inclusive attraction and recruiting activities in a defined area. Delivering exceptional solution focussed customer service which is tightly measured against targets and candidate feedback.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interviewing candidates and working consultatively to support them throughout their bespoke recruitment journey
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Attending and leading attraction events to raise candidate awareness of Army careers
- Working with educational providers to promote awareness of careers within the Army
- Managing relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Using the latest social media tools to attract and engage with candidates
What we’re looking for:
- IT Literate using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly strong skills using Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- Good negotiator with people influencing skills
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Army Careers and/or experience of recruitment, would be an advantage
About Capita RPP
At Capita Recruiting Partnering Project, we’re transforming the British Army’s recruitment service. Our team are constantly improving the entire recruitment and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. Our mission is to make joining the Army a less daunting and more transparent experience. Join us and discover better ways to inspire people to become part of the Army.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- City centre location easily accessible via public transport with free parking available
- Joining an existing, supportive team environment
- Excellent bespoke training
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
Please contact @ or @ for further information
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.