Senior Workforce Planner and Analyst - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Workforce Planner and Analyst
London, Greater London, England
£14 - £19 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Job title Senior Workforce Planner and Analyst Band 6
Type of contract Fixed term for 3 months
Hours per week ( Monday to Friday)
Location Harbour Yard
You will develop and maintain the Trust's Workforce Information suite of workforce reports. This will involve managing the production of responses to a variety of internal and external customers requesting workforce information including both ad hoc and routine requests from a range of organisations including the Department of Health, Professional Associations and the media.
You will also be required to develop workforce metrics that will support the organisation in relation to the workforce planning process triangulating workforce data with information from other sources. You will line manager the Workforce Information Analyst plus any additional temporary resource within the team including project resource.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that reports are produced, distributed and actioned in accordance with the Workforce Information timetable and stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure that all HR L&D related KPI's are analysed, produced and distributed according to an established timetable.
- Produce reports and carry out analysis to assist with the annual production of the Trusts workforce plan and divisional workforce plans.
- Provide routine and ad hoc learning and development information analysis to the Trust and external organisations as required.
- Liaise with Stakeholders across the Trust to provide advice on Workforce and Systems issues relating to ESR and Learning and Development.
- Act as senior lead for the workforce information reporting provision, providing accurate and timely information to Heads of Departments.
- Ensure Trust compliance with wider NHS and mandatory requests for workforce information
Education and Qualifications
- Qualifications - Educated to Degree or postgraduate Diploma Level or equivalent experience in the area of Workforce Information or other statistical analysis fields
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Demonstrable experience of using / interrogating Relational Database systems
- Experience of ESR report writing tools
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of using a computerised HR system
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.