Rotherham - This Area Only
35.0000 - 40.0000
Contract (Full time)
If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority based in South Yorkshire on a contract opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor.
Based in Rotherham, you will be tasked with:
You will be responsible for delivery of a large number of local Rd improvement schemes transportation infrastructure projects and related civil engineering schemes and projects within the Rotherham area.
You will provide full specialist professional quantity surveying service and advice to the Transport Infrastructure Service and related supply chain and key stakeholder base.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Level 7 qualification . Post Graduate Certificates and Diplomas with a considerable breadth and depth of knowledge across the relevant specialist area, or a range of areas
- RICS Membership Desirable
- Previous experience working with a Local Authority Desirable
About the company You'll be working for
Rotherham's highways and transportation service is responsible for delivery of a large number of local road improvement schemes, transportation infrastructure projects and related civil engineering schemes and projects within the Rotherham area . Current value of their forward programme for the next two years is around £80 million.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £35-40 Per Hour
- Contract type: 7 Month Contract
- 37 hrs p/w mon-Fri
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on
- Email your CV to
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Surveying, Technical & Engineering and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals