Social Research Interviewers
£ 14.00 - £ 14.00 Per Hour
Permanent (Full time)
Social Research Interviewers -£14/hour guaranteed minimum - no experience required - NatCen Social Research
Salary: £ per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Reference ID: 2MES
Vacancies in: various locations
Get paid to meet people in your community and carry out important studies into policy areas such as transport, health, education and housing. No market research or sales is involved - all participants have been sent an advance letter.
As a Natcen interviewer, you'll visit people in their homes to ask them about all sorts of interesting topics. What you find out will ultimately contribute to future social policy in Britain.
We offer full training with a competitive rate of pay and travel expenses. For the first 6 months, you will receive a minimum of £14 per hour for all work time, plus £ per hour for travelling to and from the area where you are working. At the end of your 6-month period, you will transition our performance-based fee structure. There is a 12-week probationary period.
What we offer:
· High-quality initial training with ongoing support
· Some flexibility with working hours
· Competitive rates of pay travel expenses and holiday pay
· Opportunity of pay progression
· Opportunities to develop your skills and work on a wide variety of surveys
What you need:
· Internet broadband at home to complete administration
· To be able to work at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week.
· You need to be available for a minimum of 25 hours per week including weekdays/evening and weekends
· Use of a car is essential
· To be willing to travel within your geographical area
· Documents to verify your identity and to show you're eligible to work in the UK
· To be comfortable with using computer equipment
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our online application site.