Service & Repair Engineer
Kingston upon Hull, England
Contract (Full time)
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Service & Repair Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Hull.
1. To support (and deputise for) the Service & Repair Operations Leader.
2. To take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance with cGMP's.
3. To collate and provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
4. To monitor, extrapolate and trend Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis, investigations and / or CAPA activities.
5. To lead the execution of Change Control projects for Service & Repair.
6. To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
• Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with ILS and Project Management experience.
• Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up to date CV ######
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert