Year 1 Teacher - Bristol | Zoek UK | 121689
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Year 1 Teacher - Bristol
£100 - £130 per day
Are you a qualified KS1 teacher looking for the next step in your career? Prospero Teaching is looking for a Year 1 Primary Teacher for Primary school in Bristol.
We provide teachers to a range of primary schools; from small village schools to larger primary schools. We are looking for Year 1 teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
For this role you will need experience teaching in the UK, Key Stage 1 experience is desired but not essential.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers!
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location: Bristol
- Position: Year 1 Teacher
- Type of work: Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents' evenings etc
- Contract or position start date: Minimal
- Duration / Likely Duration: ONGOING
- Full time/part time: Full time
- Minimum rate of pay: £100 per day
- Hours: 8:30 am - 4pm: Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience working in a UK school
- Minimum 1 year Key Stage 1/2 experience
- Current Safeguarding Training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, contact Nila at the Bristol branch on######### or email your CV to ######
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...