Business Development Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - Influencer Marketing
East London, Greater London, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Introducing brands to the new world of influencer marketing. Helping them plan a strategy with the help of this SAAS platform to be paired up with influencers across different verticals to appeal to a larger audience.
My client is a small business in the scale-up stage looking to move into the USA this year and continue to grow the UK market. They offer a platform for business to sign up to and be introduced to influencers. My client helps support you on your marketing strategy and choose the best influencers to cross-sell your product into multiple verticals. Already established with clients such as Deliveroo, and Guinness.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Consultant - Digital Media are:
- 70% inbound, 30% outbound leads
- Making initial contact with clients and booking in demonstrations with them for the SAAS platform.
- Consulting them through their marketing strategy and where Influencer marketing fits in and can expand their business.
- Aiming to close one deal per week.
- Hunter mentality of building your pipeline and opportunities to hit bonuses.
- Prefferably will have experience in Media, SAAS or marketing sales.
The successful Sales Consultant - Digital Media will be:
- Interested in helping build brands.
- Excited by prospecting new clients.
- Ambitious to grow a career as a solo contributor or as a manager.
- Have experience in new business selling - lead to close.
On offer to the Sales Consultant - Digital Media is:
£30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
Uncapped Commission - OTE £15,000 year one
London office - soon.