Mental Health Nurse - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mental Health Nurse
Cardiff - This Area Only
£28000 - £33400/annum £5000 Welcome Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse
Up to £33,400 + £5000 Welcome Bonus
Full time (flexible hours available)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a mental health service where you can make a difference every day? If so, come and join the team as an RMN! We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registered Learning Disability Nurses.
This role is joining a specialist mental health facility in Cardiff which offers low secure mental illness and personality disorder services for men and women who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
We are looking for RMNs and RNLDs to work on their acute wards who will:
* Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
* Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful Registered Mental Health Nurse / RNLD, you’ll need:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
* Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome and retention bonus
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays – increasing up to 30 with years in service
* Free parking and meals on shift
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
* Donation to a charity of their choice
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information about this role in Cardiff please contact Chloe at Connect Care.
Alternatively, click APPLY now