Salaried GP with view to Partnership - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Leeds
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£85500 - £86500 per annum + Indemnity + fees paid + BMA Contract
Permanent (Full time)
True Agenda for Change BMA contract. Accredited and Award Winning truly Training innovative practice offering an exceptional opportunity for a salaried GP vTP to join a great team, with fun personalities, who share a passion and vocation for delivering great patient care. This practice is an exceptionally high earning partnership - one of the best in Yorkshire. You will have the opportunity to develop to become a GPwSI, Partner or Portfolio Career and be paid to do so. Staff enjoy a Relaxation Room with Netflix. They are at the cutting edge in terms of services and ways of working. Traditional family feel environment.
Exceptional Clinical Team including extensive Allied Health Team. If you are wanting a role with development and opportunities to become a Partner, GPwSI or Portfolio career this is a great place to work.
Salary circa £9500 + Agenda for change holidays + 1 week Study leave (up to 48 days leave) - True BMA Contract- exceptionally high earning partnership
- Leeds, great access via the M1, A1 and M621. Good access to Harrogate, Wetherby, North Leeds, Tadcaster, Barnsley, Bradford.
- 12 face to face appointments and 15-minute appointments.
- Paperwork minimal and all letters produced for GPs by admin team.
- Accredited award-winning GP Training Practice
- Exceptionally high earning practice
- Traditional family feel - most patients see the same GP
- Parking, relocation room with armchairs and Netflix and many more perks for a great inurnment, fun nights and days out
- Lots of paid training and support to become a GPwSI; develop a Portfolio Career and become a Partner.
- Regularly pilot initiatives for CCG, PCN and influence the Agenda for Change
- Large Purpose -Built Premises
- CQC good - outstanding in areas; High QOF achieving
- Excellent work life balance
- Always looking to go that extra mile
- Salaried GP vTP; GPwSI status; Portfolio Career
- Part time or Full time
- Low workload- flexible start and finish times
- 12 face to face appointments
- 15-minute appointments
- Maybe no or 1 home visit a week
- Weekly monthly sessions and training sessions monthly in house and with the PCN
- Circa £9500 per session and extremely high earning partnership
- TRUE BMA Contract - and Agenda for Change Holidays
- All fees paid- BMA, GMC and indemnity
- Paid development and training
- Up to 48 days leave per annum dependent upon length of service within NH High level of support from clinicians
- Passionate about supporting development and career- GPwSI and Portfolio Career; GP partner
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on######### We look forward to speaking with you!
Posted 19 days ago