Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
About Distribution Finance Capital Limited
We’re DF Capital, a specialist savings and commercial lending bank built to serve the needs of individuals and businesses in the UK. From straightforward savings to practical commercial finance solutions, our aim is to provide first class customer service to help manage and grow businesses or consumer savings.
Our history: Founded in 2016 as a niche commercial lender, we began a mission to help small and medium- sized businesses (SMEs) across the UK by providing them with flexible finance products that support the growth of their businesses.
We were authorised as a bank in September 2020, which has enabled us to begin offering personal savings accounts to individual customers while continuing to maintain and develop the support we provide for UK businesses. Becoming a bank allows us to better support our existing customers and to widen that support to both new commercial and personal savings customers.
Our people: Our team is built of knowledgeable and experienced specialists in savings and commercial lending. Delivering a trusted, reliable and customer focused experience is at the heart of our business. We are proud of the strong, long-term relationships and reputation we have built over the years with our commercial customers and will deliver on those same principles to our personal savings customers.
Other duties may be assigned outside of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing inbound documentation diligently, accurately and efficiently against agreed pricing and terms
- Creating outbound documentation to confirm requests for funding directly with customers and third parties
- Activating assets on the system and ensuring correct payment is made in line with agreed SLAs
- Delivering right first-time actions and services with an error rate of less than 5%
- Analysing daily and monthly reconciliation breaks in line with the Finance and Cash Operations departments to resolve outstanding issues and highlight training needs
- Liaising with internal departments to seek resolution to processing delays thereby aiding customer retention and delivering market-leading customer service
- Adherence to all SOPs necessary to complete tasks required for effective delivery of department objectives
- Completion of any other task requested by line manager that is required to assist in the smooth running of the department and necessary to meet customer needs
Must possess required proficiency to perform essential tasks.
At the very heart of every DF Capital employee is a shared identity and belief in what we are and what we do. It’s about how we see ourselves and what is important to us. You will live our brand values. As such you will be an approachable, empathetic problem solver, with exemplary communications skills. You will avoid the use of unnecessary jargon and display an adaptable, “can-do” attitude. The following skills and experience are required for this role:
Good eye for detail
Customer Service excellence
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Superior problem-solving abilities
Ability to set and manage priorities
Detail and process-orientated with a focus on accurate and timely outcomes
Exceptional service orientation
Ability to operation and help motivate in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
Exceptional energy levels
Able to use data to inform and drive decision making
- Private medical insurance
- 10% Employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Generous 30-day annual leave entitlement (not including bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus
- Free Gym Membership
- Vibrant office location in lively city centre