Quality & Reporting Coordinator
Brentwood, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Here at CareCo we are aspire to make life easier for people. From getting out of bed in the morning to going home at night we know that we’ve done our part in helping those in need of our help and with their day-to-day struggles.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Quality & Reporting Coordinator to join our Contact Centre!
This role will require the Quality & Reporting Coordinator to work closely with the Contact Centre Manager, Department Managers and Team Leaders in the monitoring and auditing of our interactions, to ensure that our staff our performing to the best of their abilities and delivering world class customer interactions.
Quality & Reporting Coordinator responsibilities -
* Call auditing & analysis of Contact Centre Staff
* Coaching recommendations and supporting with the Contact Centre coaching strategy
* Identifying and reacting to trends
* Acting upon report data to improve ways of working and performance
* Analysis of customer reviews to identify improvement requirements across the Contact Centre
* Preparing & creating weekly and monthly reports for the Senior Management Team
* Ensuring that all Contact Centre performance KPI's and strategies are achieved
Through daily monitoring of the quality of our Contact Centre advisors work, by live listening, pre-recorded call scoring & the monitoring of claims raised, the Quality & Reporting Coordinator will ensure that all KPI’s and standards are met.
This is a very exciting time at CareCo, as we are currently constructing our brand-new Head Office which will be based in Braintree! This building will be three-stories, feature a canteen, break out rooms and house every Department within the company.
This move is due to our massive success and as such would be an excellent time to join us for our move to our new Headquarters in 2022!
This exciting position that we have available gives you the chance to be a part of our continued success. Not only this but with fantastic career opportunities and access to our staff benefit programmes, CareCo is truly an exceptional place to work. Our benefits include a wellbeing programme, free parking, staff discount and regular seasonal events