Recruitment Consultant - Brighton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England
£240000 - £300000/annum (+OTE)
Permanent (Full time)
Connect Grp UK was founded in 2017 as a go-to provider for recruitment services in the construction industry. We are the chosen recruitment partner to a number of well-known industry leading contractors throughout the UK and we take pride in the long-standing relationships we have built.
We exist to make recruiting quality staff a reliable and friendly experience for our customers. The success of our clients is our primary goal, and we believe this is best achieved by forming long lasting relationships with them, understanding their goals and then matching them with the best suited candidates from our ever-expanding pool of talent.
We are a fast-growing company having already achieved a seven-digit revenue figure. Our strategy is to build on these strong foundations and more than double in size by year end 2023. Our plans include rapidly building on our successful construction client base whilst driving growth in cross-selling sectors including the data-centre engineering and commercial cleaning.
Ambitious, target driven, integral team members are rewarded for their ability to consistently contribute to our strategic objectives and the ability to carry out all duties in line with our company values.
If you are hungry for success and have the drive and ambition to build a career with a dynamic company then Connect Grp would love to hear from you. If your aim is to ‘make ends meet’ (absolutely nothing wrong with that), this won’t be the right opportunity for you.
To enhance recruitment’s reputation by proving a reliable, trustworthy and open partner. Utilising market leading recruitment software and highly talented individuals offering our services with pride.
To create an exciting, fun and successful business with people who share our vision, values and commitment to getting there!
Treat people fairly
Take pride in our work
We won’t be out worked
Be resilient through adversity
Provide for our families
360 Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £24,000 – 30,000 per annum + (OTE)
Connect Grp UK Ltd are looking for an individual that has the skills and mindset to work within a fast-paced temp recruitment business. Applicants who have a proven track record within the recruitment / sales industry will be offered the coaching and mentoring needed to further their skill set.
Successful candidates will be tasked with developing our ever-expanding client base with the direct guidance and support of the Connect Grp owners. We would welcome applicants that have the appetite, organisation and communication skills to work in a high-pressure fast paced temp recruitment environment. You will be target and sales driven with the ability to develop existing / convert new business opportunities.
* Generate sales leads.
* Successfully develop existing / convert new business leads and opportunities.
* Meeting and liaising with clients and understanding their role requirements.
* Meet KPI and sales expectations.
* Advertising live job vacancies.
* Candidate searching.
* Candidate screening.
* Job filling.
* Recording candidate / customer compliance.
* Customer aftercare.
* CRM management.
To be successful in this position you will:
* Demonstrate the ability to be successful in a sales role.
* Having a proven track record in sales delivery within the recruitment industry would be beneficial but not essential.
* A willingness to learn and be consistently productive day in, day out.
* Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach.
* Thrive in a fast paced, pro-active office environment.
* Be organised, dependable, productive and show great attention to detail.
* Have excellent phone communication skills and capable of working with connected stakeholders at all levels.
* Proficient in computer skills and MS Office Word / Outlook.
Some of the benefits of working for Connect Grp are as follows:
* Rewarding commission structure
* Pension scheme
* A challenging and transparent development plan for staff - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance.
* Friendly, sociable team with quarterly performance incentives.
* Existing large prospect client and candidate database.
Education, experience, and licensing requirements:
* University/college degree in a related discipline is an asset.
* Previous experience within a recruitment business would be advantageous but not essential.
* Driving license