Senior Marketing Co-ordinator
Brent Cross, Greater London, England
£32k per year
Senior Marketing Coordinator
We have an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to take up a fixed -term 12-month interim contract in a leading health and social care provider based in North London.
You will be joining a busy marketing and client engagement team.
The key duties for this Senior Marketing Coordinator role include:
- Project Management, development and implementation of marketing material for new services which includes care homes and community centres
- Project Management of a rebranding campaign for existing services
- Working with the customer engagement team on various 'special' projects 'online 'and 'offline' to raise and maintain the company profile and legacy
- Competitor reviews, including mystery shopping
- Developing and implementing marketing and communications for the Marketing Director and Head of Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Supporting the sales team in client attraction and retention strategies
- Supporting the HR team in talent attraction strategies
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Delivering marketing material for key events and fundraising days
- Leading on the delivery of films for key festival days and special events
- Work closely with the digital marketing team
- GCSE passes in English & Maths (essential)
- Marketing qualification (desirable)
- Comprehensive experience overseeing and leading on large printed and digital advertising campaigns
- Comprehensive relevant experience in direct marketing and appeals, with demonstrable success at meeting and exceeding targets
- Comprehensive relevant experience in setting and implementing internal and external organisational marketing plans in a not-for-profit, public sector or commercial environment
- An experienced, confident and competent people manager
- Strong experience in media strategy planning and negotiating of sales rates with experience of overseeing and developing films
This is a fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. This is a chance to join a company with excellent benefits and staff training and development. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, free meals and various perks, discounts, loans and reimbursements.
In the first instance please send your CV to Geri Walker . Oakley Professional Recruitment are a specialist consultancy, and this is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting to on behalf of our partner clients.
The successful candidate will undergo full safeguarding checks.
Posted 53 days ago