Customer Success Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
Are you a social media junkie? Do you know the ins and outs of Facebook and Twitter? Are you customer-service-oriented? Have a knack for nurturing and maintaining business relationships? If so, Oktopost, the leading social media management platform is looking for you!
- You'll be responsible for all post-sale activities, including initial onboarding, social strategy, expansion, and retention.
- Building relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to support and consult on their social strategies.
- Identify opportunities for account growth within your managed accounts.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from Oktopost, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Oktopost stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and appropriately map Oktopost features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate them into strategies for success.
- Create strong business relationships with prospects, existing customers.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communications with customers.
- Recommend best practices and use cases for features according to customer needs.
- Good understanding of web marketing (social, blogs, RSS, etc.).
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required.