Client Account Coordinator - Witham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Account Coordinator
Witham, Essex, England
23500.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
£ - £25k DOE
Are you able to build strong relationships and focus on exceptional service delivery? Do you have experience of liaising with clients with a focus on ensuring high quality service? If so... we may have the job you've been looking for!!
Our client are looking for a confident communicator with proven customer services excellence to join their established team in Witham.
We are looking for a candidate capable of building strong client relationships and effectively communicating job progression to all areas of the business.
- Building strong relationships with clients to ensure focus is on quality service delivery
- Communicating job status and dealing with client queries by telephone and email
- Data management of job progress system and client information
- Interpreting results/reports and taking appropriate actions, both internally with other departments, group offices and sub-contractors, and externally with clients
- Producing electronic certificates, reports and invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contributing to credit control activities as required to enable prompt payment
- Undertaking and providing training activities as required.
- Contributing to the upkeep and improvement of office processes and procedures.
- Ability/willingness to assist in other areas of the UK Administration team from time to time, as and when required.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential in this role.
- Confident and transparent communicator
- Ability to produce reports and documents to a high level, with proven literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experienced in working under pressure and able to determine and organise priorities, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- Solutions driven with focus on quality process improvements
- Ability to conduct own research and build essential knowledge of the industry.
- Ability to exercise discretion and complete confidentiality.
- Good computer skills (OMS, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams etc.)
A Levels or equivalent (advantageous but not essential)
Personal skills and competencies
- Good technical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and keen to excel in the role
- Highly customer focused
- Able and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Fast learner
Do you have excellent attention to detail, are you confident and able to problem solve under pressure?
We could have a great match for your requirements!