Full Stack Lead
Colchester, Essex, England
80000.0000 - 100000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Full Stack Lead with hands-on experience in designing and developing applications required by Expert Resource on a permanent basis with a very competitive salary for a leading Consulting Company based in the UK on a remote basis.
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of software development in a highly agile working environment.
- Need to be a Tech Lead who should lead a team as a must.
- Experience in design, development, testing, and deployment of web applications on a cloud environment and on-premise environments.
- Exposure to at least one cloud-based implementation is desirable.
- Hands-on development experience using java advanced frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Experience and knowledge of code versioning tools . Github/Gitlab, SVN
- Experience and knowledge in Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Dev-ops pipelines and development automation.
- Unit and functional test automation using Junit and Mockito.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like SQL/ Oracle /DB2 and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent Technical Documentation and presentation skills. ?
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience on NoSQL DBs Cassandra/Redis/MongoDB
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Problem-solving ability
Expert Resource is a bespoke specialist SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS, and IT resource partner working with Clients on Contract, Permanent, and FTC opportunities globally. We pride ourselves on service and building strong professional relationships with candidates and clients in markets that we have a genuine interest in.