Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator
Grangemouth, Falkirk, Scotland
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Contract (Full time)
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of customer orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Through your organisational and relationship building skills, you will deliver excellent end-to-end customer service, engaging effectively with both internal and external customers.
A global manufacturing organisation
- Coordinate despatch of all sample requirements across the business including new business opportunities, product development as well as for established business by liaising with key stakeholders
- Support the Standardisation of the sample processes to ensure all samples leaving are to the same high standard in all aspects
- Process orders and invoices
- Liaise with Production Planners to establish Supply lines, product build requirements and planned stock availability dates based on material and manufacturing capacity availability, matching the order or forecast order requirements
- Negotiate rates with suppliers such as Freight forwarders
- Compile the necessary national, EU and international shipping and despatch documentation to meet the appropriate import/export requirements as applied by each world region, Customer and the Transport to be used
- Ensure relevant KPI reports are completed and acted upon
- SAP experience, particularly in maintaining Customer masters and material movement
- Transport planning particularly within import/export. Cargo Training Certification (Road, Sea and Air)
- Dangerous Goods Safety Knowledge would be advantageous
- Solid Customer Service experience particularly around processing orders and invoicing
- Understanding of Transport regulations, Export/Import policies desirable
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service is essential.
Non contributory pension