Care Team Leader - Flexible Hours
Ferndown, Dorset, England
Permanent (Full time)
We have a fantastic opportunity for Care Team Leadersto join our team at Fairlawn,our purpose built residential and dementia care home based in the heart of the community in Ferndown, Dorset.
Flexible Hours - Full-Time, Part-Time or Bank available
As a not-for-profit charity, we focus on the reward and recognition of all our people. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay rate of £ per hour
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
- Blue Light Shopping Discount Card
- Free DBS check and Uniform
- Staff Loyalty Bonus
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Outstanding training, qualification and career advancement opportunities
- £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
Our Care Team Leaders are proud to be part of something special, which includes:
- To plan and manage the delivery of high quality care for our residents
- Work with the home manager and deputy to lead a team of seniors and care assistants (including undertaking staff supervisions)
- Administration of medication
- Liaising with external medical professionals and resident’s families
- Ensuring care is delivered to the highest standards in line with Care South's HEART values
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
- Experienced in the care of older people, the supervision of staff and able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Experience in administering medication
- Holder of an NVQ3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), or hold a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care and willing to undertake a Level 3 Diploma
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
South, it’s the care that counts…
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: about-us.
However, if you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 01202 712 448.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.