Customer Service Advisor
Temporary (Full time)
Customer Service Advisor - Business Banking
Location - Teviot House - Gyle
Start date - November 2021
Rate of pay - £ per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 9-5 No Weekend Working
Length of contract - minimum 6 months with good opportunity to be extended
As a customer service advisor, you will be key to Helping British Businesses Prosper by supporting UK businesses within a responsible, sustainable and inclusive bank.
As a customer service advisor, you will be the first point of contact for all business banking customer enquiries. You do not need previous customer service experience, but you do need a real can do attitude. As a customer service advisor, you will be responsible for delivering a first class service, using effective questioning and listening skills whilst building a rapport.
Your role as a customer service advisor includes:
- Working in Account Opening Centre team - Business Banking.
- Talking customers through the application process for opening up a business account with the bank.
- Dealing with a mixture of customer in and outbound calls.
- Processing new business account applications through inhouse systems.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Administration work - Updating inhouse systems
- Carrying out checks on application forms making sure the customer meets the banks criteria.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to engage empathetically with customers
- Confident using a computer and updating systems
- Team work - looking to help colleagues around them
- Adaptable and able to flex to changes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working as part of a diverse workforce that embraces individuality
- Being part of a team that helps Britain prosper
- Excellent training and on-going support
- Competitive rate of pay/pay progression after 6 months
- Monthly Pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent contract
Successful candidates must go through vetting checks and must pass a CREDIT CHECK and a DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV.