Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced and dynamic KS2 Teacher to join a Junior school from September 2019. The role will be on a full time basis, school hours, term time only.
The school is a twoformentry junior school, graded Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted, and caters for pupils from year 3 6, offering a friendly and supportive environment to staff and students. Pupils are well behaved and enjoy all aspects of school life, and the school is home to two small dogs. There is a range of training and CPD courses available to ensure teachers and support staff are able to develop and progress as professionals. You will be responsible for a Year 5 class. The school are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who will fit into the warm ethos and nurturing environment while maintaining high academic expectations. A commitment to fostering student independence and confidence is a must! The school are open to considering both experienced teachers and NQTs for this vacancy and will pay according to MPS.
Responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Planning and delivering lessons according to the school curriculum
- Supporting children in their social and emotional as well as academic growth
- Maintaining a high standard of marking and feedback on students work
- Engaging with the school culture and local parent community
You must have:
- QTS (Or equivalent)
- Right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can
- offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact!
- Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you would like to apply for post then please contact Georgia at Tradewind on 01727 236255 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 16 days ago