45000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our financial services clients based in Edinburgh who are looking for 2 x Product Owners to join their amazing digital team. This role can be remote working. You should be willing to travel to Edinburgh for team get togethers perhaps one day every other month.
Our client’s mobile product team is responsible for defining the product strategy and delivering changes needed to meet our clients vision of helping their customers a little better every day. As part of this remit, the team is responsible for maintaining and developing their Mobile app.
We are looking for talented, driven, customer focussed individuals that want to join them on their journey of creating the best mobile banking experience for their customers. As a Mobile Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for delivering new and optimising existing product features.
- Working with the Product Manager to shape the product vision and backlog
- Identifying and realising opportunities to introduce new product features
- Managing my product features backlog and sprint priorities with the development team
- Determining my product features objectives and key results to measure success
- Ensuring I have analytics and MI to support these success measures
- Working with a Business Analyst to define product requirements and create user stories
- Working with a UX Designer to create an exceptional customer experience
- Working with key business stakeholders and other support functions to manage the impact of our changes
- Working with the Scrum team in an agile environment to deliver new product features
- Monitor new and existing product features and identify optimisation opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Mobile App product management experience
- Understanding, appreciation and passion of Mobile App user experience and technology
- Deep understanding of product development process
- Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies
- Understanding and appreciation of Objectives and Key Results (OKR) as a framework for defining and tracking objectives and their outcomes
- Understanding and appreciation of Design Thinking as an approach to truly understand customer needs.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.