London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an Engineering technician in an FE college or working in the engineering industry and wanting to make the change into education environment?
I'm working with a number of FE colleges based in West London who are looking to hire engineering technician(s) to assist and add insight to the delivery of a number of engineering subjects such as mechanical, electronics, mechatronics & civil engineering.
The colleges are open to speaking to technicians with experience within colleges and also people with industry experience looking for the right step into education and teaching.
Engineering Technician Requirements:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Industry experience
- Recent teaching/technician experience is very much welcomed
- Teaching/Assessing qualification or open to working towards one
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a Engineering Technician role in West London apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.