BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
Guildford, Surrey, England
Contract (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Business Support Officer
LOCATION: Mainly remote/ Training on site and occasional office visit in Merrow
PAY RATE: £** PAYE hourly
START DATE: ASAP - 29th November 2021 desirable
DURATION/Hours: 1-month initial contract/ 36 hours a week
IR35 STATUS: Inside**
This is a niche area of support which will specifically look updating all the email address/groups within ETI and all our role profiles following a restructure. High level of attention to detail and working with little or no supervision is required.
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare reports/statistics/briefings to meet statutory/management information requirements.
- Recommend improvements and support implementation to systems, processes and procedures, ensuring best practice is shared across the team
- Deliver a range of administrative and/or customer/consultancy services in support of existing systems or processes to agreed standards, to maximise service quality and continuity
- Provide comprehensive support to a group of senior staff, ensuring confidentiality, effectively organising internal and external activities/events to support the delivery of efficient services.
Knowledge and experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal commutation skills
- Proactive problem solver, takes responsibility and initiative to resolve issues and deliver to deadlines
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Knowledge of basic HR processes
- Experience of providing administrative/business support
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser candidate-privacy