Email Marketing Specialist – London
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
"I feel really lucky to be surrounded by such a great team. I’m not only grateful that they’ve helped me achieve my goals, but also that I can give them a place where they can achieve theirs."
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist
The purpose of this role is to support CRM activities in EU and ROW working closing with our NA counterparts.
Reports directly into the Senior Email and Digital Marketing Manager. The role will require regular communication with peers from other business units within the EU (. Email, Design, Web Production, Brand Marketing, Retail Marketing etc.) and also their US counter parts.
Who You Are:
You are passionate, self-motivated, reliable and have strong communication skills. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are fashion-curious and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You'll do:
- Support the Email team with testing for the new website launches
- Work with the Senior Manager to roll out and test new lifecycle programs (through email and direct mail)
- Work closely with the creative and production teams to ensure briefs and assets are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage end to end campaign and content briefs for email working with key stake holders, such as Senior Buyers and the Ecommerce Trade Teams
- Lead, implement and improve lifecycle marketing campaigns, driving engagement and improved conversion
- Analyse campaign results and provide actionable insights
- Produce Campaign and Trade reporting
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and competitor activities
- Assist the wider marketing and communication team with administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis in order to meet team wide deadlines
- Manage day to day Agency Oracle
- Working knowledge on the technical set up of Email Marketing campaigns
- Review Segmentation of audience to deliver performance
- Forecast Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual performance metrics.
- Manage Email Invoice and Budgeting
- Manage 1 Developer
You'll Need to Have:
- Fashion marketing / Bachelors’ degree (ideal)
- Experience working with Oracle Responsys (preferable)
- Direct experience with analytics tools including Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- 2-3 years of experience in email marketing , ideally gained in a fashion environment
- Highly organised and articulate graduate (or equivalent)
- Skilled at writing a clear and informative brief
- Capable of coordinating amends and approvals from various teams in a timely manner
- Knowledge of database segmentation & targeting for personalisation
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience in managing an individual or team
We'd love to see:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Computer literate – Excel, PPT, Word, Photoshop
- Team player – with excellent relationship-building skills
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V