Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £15 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Mental Health Support Worker in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.
**Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours.**Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Join our team today!
Posted 12 days ago