Bank Paediatric Staff Nurse – Ward
Permanent (Full time)
Paediatric Staff Nurse – Ward (Children's Nurse) - Leeds Hospital - £19 per hour
Join us as a Staff Nurse / Ward Children's Nurse in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
About Leeds Hospital
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Our highly successful, purpose-built hospital, deals with complex surgery and a vast range of specialities involving some 300 consultants. There are 80 bedrooms, an 8 bed Level 3 critical care unit and 6 theatres (2 Stryker laparoscopic and 2 laminar flow). These facilities, and high standards of care, make us one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the area. Our staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive, headed by a caring and effective management team. We’re close to the city centre and central railway station.
Find out more about our hospital-
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we’re sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
You will have a passion for delivering exceptional care to look after children between the ages of 3-16 years during their pre/post operative stay on the ward and whilst they attend clinics and procedures around the hospital. To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker – plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £ a month.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £ per hour
Location - Leeds
Weekly Hours - Variable
Contract Type - Bank
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.