Care Assistant - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £13 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
You can make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You'll be responsible for assisting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!
Posted 7 days ago