Hengoed, Caerphilly , Wales
Permanent (Full time)
£21,000 + pension & great career progression
Do you want to work for a multi award winning, national firm with a great reputation and impressive growth plans? Does the thought of excellent future training and development excite you? Do you want job variation?
We are recruiting for a Credit Controller for an employer of choice in Caerphilly! This is a great time to join as the company continue to grow into 2022. This company is renowned for employee development and hold 'Investors in People' Gold status.
As Credit Controller you will:
- Take a proactive approach in managing and controlling Company debtors
- Have the ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Use your Sage and Excel skills to full advantage
- Evaluate new credit requests and review customers' credit rankings with Creditsafe
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Prepare statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Manage the sales ledger
- Use your administration skills when providing adhoc admin skills to the team
This role comes with a competitive salary, pension, convenient working hours, free parking, a great location and a modern working environment. If you are looking for a long term position that is going to offer great potential career progression then this is the role for you.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.