Admin Project Work 2 weeks in Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
£30000 - £32000 per annum
This professional workplace consultancy is looking for a number of professional people to work on an office utilisation survey project. The utilisation survey project is based in Belfast (BT2 ) for 2 weeks from Monday 13th to Friday 24th May 2019. Hours are 08:30 c.17:30 daily.
You must be available to attend a phone interview on either tomorrow Friday 26th or Monday 29th April and attend a half day of paid training on week commencing Monday 6th May, likely to be scheduled for Tuesday 7th May. The rate is £100 per day, plus £25 per day completion bonus if all data is captured correctly.
The role involves walking around an office space and recording, on a tablet device, the activities that are happening in specific parts of the office (such as desk work, meetings, phone calls etc). It is a simple process, but critical that the information recorded is accurate and consistent.
They are looking for people who are:
- Reliable, discrete, excellent time keepers
- Detail oriented and conscientious
- Physically fit and happy to be up and about, rather than sitting at a desk
- Professional in appearance and behaviour
You are looking for:
- Enjoyable, casual, paid work in a professional environment
- A sense of purpose and involvement where you can just get on
- Something to get involved with and work autonomously on
- A role where taking pride in the quality of your work is valued
They work with a diverse range of people and are keen to hear from reliable individuals who meet the above spec, regardless of age, gender, race etc. Importantly: you must have the right to work in the UK and an excellent use of the English language.
Posted 27 days ago