Manual Handling/ PAT Testing Tutor Needed!
West Midlands - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help others to improve their lives, the lives of their families and to make a positive contribution to their local community?Then prison education is for you.
This Cover Tutor role specialising in Manual Handling and PAT Testing is offered on a flexible basis, working various hours at HMP Birmingham.
In this role you will be required to;
- Help raise expectations and aspirations of our learners, to enthuse, motivate and create ownership of own learning.
- Enable progression through accredited/ structured non-accredited programmes designed to meet the needs and interests of our learners.
- Work with learners to develop personalised learning plans, to equip them with the skills, knowledge and behaviours facilitating positive progress towards their longer term aspiration.
- Continually develop your practice and skills, to engage in new initiatives and, to share best practice with colleagues.
- Utilise policies and procedures (both Novus and HMPPS) to support the wider prison resettlement and skills strategy.
- Work collaboratively as part of a local specialist education team and, positively contribute as part of the wider prison team.
You may have the skills, passion and attributes which make you the ideal candidate for this role, but you find it hard to evidence all criteria? The client will consider all applications and we are committed to finding the right person and will invest in their professional and personal development.
If you can help others - we can help you.
The client offers an excellent benefits package including a favourable pension’s scheme (.uk), Retail Discounts, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle to Work and Simply Health.
To apply for this role, please hit "apply" and upload the latest copy of your CV!
This role is subject to enhanced clearance and vetting.