Support Worker - Supported Living
Frodsham, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£11.23 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Posting date: 16 November 2021
Salary: £ per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 16 December 2021
Location: Frodsham, Cheshire
Company: Real Care Group Ltd
Job type: Permanent
Support Workers – ADULT SERVICES – SUPPORTED LIVING
** Immediate Starts Available**
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting young adults with complex needs. We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individual who can offer complete commitment to supporting young adults to fulfil their potential. This is a challenging role with huge rewards.
• Working with the staff team across all levels to safeguard our young adults at all times.
• Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
• Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
• Creating positive relationships with the young adults, maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
• Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of the young adults.
• Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
• Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
• Actively contributing to the development of the team.
• A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
• A strong team player
• Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
• You must have a clean manual driving licence for over a year and be willing/confident to drive large company car with residents.
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
• Life Assurance
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
• A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
• Fully funded DBS checks
This is an extremely rewarding role, especially during these difficult times.
Please send your CV in the first instance, for an immediate interview and potential start date this week