Leadership Consultant - Remote
Egham, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Requisition ID 31283
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About the role
This is an exciting role focusing on Coaching, Mentoring and High Performance Teams.
Working within the Global CoE for Talent and reporting to the Senior Manager – Leadership Academy, this role will help revolutionise the way we coach, mentor and build high performing teams across the Kerry globe.
Key to success will be enabling and supporting our HRBP’s to capitalise on these resources within function and within region to support manager / leader / team capability.
Please note this role is remote and can be located anywhere globally (if the successful candidate is based near a Kerry office space then they are also welcome to work from there).
- Work in partnership with the business, functional global and regional teams to identify key coaching capability needs aligned to business priorities
- Research relevant external trends to ensure development solutions implemented are relevant and leveraging latest thinking for the target audience.
- Work closely with HR Leadership, HR BPs and regional Talent Leads and SMEs to drive the strategy
- Partner with external service providers or vendors to support and enhance solutions where applicable, leading out on any required RFP processes and managing spend requests – and managing our preferred supplier list.
- Create and manage a suite of enterprise offerings within the coaching, mentoring and high-performing-teams space, providing governance and guidance on best practice.
- Facilitate the roll out of new interventions across the Kerry globe.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our coaching, mentoring and high performing team solutions to assess the overall impact and business value.
- Support the Learning & Leadership CoE in driving learning consistency, building & sharing best practice in ways of working, applying governance and being an ambassador for learning in Kerry.
Qualifications and skills
- Third level qualification
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility and measurable success in a role managing coaching, mentoring and/or high-performance team development programmes
- 1+ year leading strategies at an enterprise level, working globally, within a fast-paced, highly matrixed, multi-functional environment.
- Coaching qualification with experience coaching at a senior level with demonstrable impact and value.
- Experience of using learning technology, and virtual tools (webinar platforms) to enhance the employee experience.
- Expert facilitation skills, hosting and leading ‘superuser / master’ workshops for Train the Trainer events.
- Accredited 360 feedback insight facilitator