Widnes, Halton, England
£12.00 to £18.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Would you like to be able to choose the hours you work to suit you and your home life? Then Advantage Angels are the agency for you. We are looking for Senior Care Assistants to cover shifts in care homes and private hospitals throughout the UK. We are the only agency that can guarantee you the hours you want to work.
Our clients have numerous care homes and private hospitals throughout the UK. A successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding, high quality care and be patient and caring and able to provide quality services to residents within a care home or private hospital environment. You will be responsible for the provision of all activities of daily living ensuring that the personal care of residents is completed in line with their person-centered care plan. You will assist teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for both residents/ patients and their visitors.
We are a first call provider for many of the largest care homes groups and private hospital groups. This is why we can offer you guaranteed hours. Our registration process is quick and easy too!
*The hours: *
We work with a number of clients that can offer work opportunities to suit your home life and commitments. Whether you are looking for part time or a full-time, we can support you with finding you the hours you need.
*The benefits of joining Advantage Angels: *
· We offer excellent rates of pay· We can offer you flexible work to accommodate around your home life and current commitments.
· We can offer you an opportunity to gain new experiences with some of the UK's most respected care providers.
· We can offer you self-employed work or permanent contracted hours after a probation period.
*In return for your hard work and support: *
· Competitive rates of pay varying from £12 - £18 per hour.
· On going regular work available.
· Work available IMMEDIATELY.
· Free uniform.
· Flexibility to work as and when you would like.
· At least 6 months care experience preferred.
· Up to date mandatory training. However, if out of date, commitment to our 3-day face to face training programme and online training is required.
· Full UK driving licence preferred, however not essential.
Reference ID: IND3
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour