Transactional Services Manager
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
65000.0000 - 75000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in the Wiltshire area. They are looking to recruit a qualified Accountant to join their busy finance team as a Transactional Services Manager.
The position comes with hybrid working hours and the opportunity to work within an inclusive environment that offers good career growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Key relationship manager for outsourced AP provider
- Ownership of the end-to-end P2P process
- Manage payments in accordance with payment targets set by the Treasury team Weekly P&L accuracy and timeliness
- Employee engagement through regular 121's, team meetings, objectives and development plans
- Change control and strategic planning for Invoicing, Revenue & Weekly P&L activities including risk management and quality assurance, plus performance management including service reviews and customer surveys
- Developing a culture and environment of continuous improvement focused on service performance measures and efficiency of working practices
What you will need to be great for this role:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of five years' post qualification experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration
- Strong project skills, operating both as a project member and/or a project leader
- A diligent and logical mindset to quickly understand processes, consider implications of change and act decisively
- Team player and strong leadership skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.