Application Support Manager
Chichester, West Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader.
We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK: Linn Academy.
Due to continued success and growth, the team at Linnworks are now seeking an Application Support Manager to join our team. This role will be remote working in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
An Application Support Manager will be responsible for the in-life management of the Linnworks' SaaS platform. Managing the triaging of 3rd line tickets and assignment to relevant engineering teams, monitoring and reporting on SLA adherence and participating in incident management.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage the 3rd line support function which is part of the Linnworks' Engineering team
* Responsible for the triage and resolution of customer tickets that are escalated from the Customer Support team
* Ensure that root cause analysis is undertaken for escalated tickets and work with the wider Product and Engineering team to drive automation that will improve the customer experience.
* Provide an incident management function that will be responsible for communication to the wider business during the resolution of system failures.
* Ensure that best practice is followed by Application Support, and drive continuous improvement in the policies used by the team.
* Provide SLA reporting on the performance of the wider Engineering team in the resolution of all 3rd line tickets.
Our ideal candidate
If you have experience in working in an ITIL Support Service Delivery environment, supporting either
cloud, SaaS, Enterprise, this role could be for you. As our Application Support Manager, you must have:
* Being at the centre of information flows to reduce meeting overheads and be the go-to person for driving cross-team initiatives
* Excellent problem solving skills, providing structured thinking and alternative viewpoints to big problems, transforming them into actionable work for teams
* Broad knowledge of product, design and engineering practices
* Extremely data driven, highly efficient, and able to manage multiple projects at the sametime, with a track record of general problem solving and the development of scalable processes.
* Experience in setting up team health measurements and using them to continuously improve team performance with them.
Desirable skills include:
* Project management experience
* Experience in SaaS support environment
* Experience working within a business with ISO27001 processes
* Experience with cloud based service management tools such as Jira and Freshdesk
Why join our team?
We are a great employer, we work hard, and we play hard and we like to pay it forward. We offer great benefits, a fun environment to work in and our teammates are the best! Check us out on LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Our benefits include:
* Competitive Salary
* 5 weeks holiday per year
* Remote working
* Flexible working hours
* Learning opportunities (conferences, books, courses)
* Team building events
* Fantastic team culture
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Application Support Manager. We are waiting to hear from you