East London, Greater London, England
150.0000 - 185.0000
Contract (Full time)
Geography Teacher - KS3 to KS4
Required for January 2022
Are you available for a long-term teaching role in a secondary school from April 2021?
We are looking for a Geography teacher to work in a lovely and vibrant secondary school in East London. This would be to initially cover a long-term position across KS3 to KS5 but with the likelihood of continuing for the full academic year. The school itself is rated 'good' by Ofsted.
This role would be for an April start.
About the school:
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Fantastic behaviour structure in place
- Outstanding facilities and forward-thinking departments
- Well-established and supportive team
- Regular CPD training for all members of staff
- Earlier finishes every Friday for a good work/life balance
Who is the school looking for?
- Experienced Geography Teacher to teach KS3 to KS5
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Strong subject knowledge
- Ability to create fun and engaging lessons
- Team player
- Ability to manage behaviour effectively
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Happy to teach sets as well as mixed ability classes
If this role would be of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly! If you have any questions then please feel free to drop me an email and I will be in touch in due course.