Corporate Finance Partner - Technology Focus
$100,000 - £200,000 depending on experience + 20% commission on all executed deals (even if not originator)
We have been engaged to speak with Director level & Partner level corporate finance professionals regarding a fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing award winning boutique corporate finance advisors as an execution partner. The business is a completely Partner-led M&A advisory boutique focussed on selling and buying businesses with a deal value of £5m to £100m in the Technology sector. They have worked with in excess of 150+ technology-enabled private, public, PE and VC backed businesses and have an incredible success rate of 86% successful exits for clients. The firm offers a complete range of corporate finance services to include:
- Sell side
- Buy side
- Fund raising
- Exit planning
- Due diligence/Transaction advisory
They pride themselves on their partner-led approach where each partner is hands on from the start. The senior team has a rare and valuable mix of proven corporate finance capability, blue chip operational experience, technical understanding and top tier management consulting expertise.
- Due to continued growth and strong deal flow, the business is looking for a new Partner.
- As a Partner you will take the lead in delivering sell side, buy side and fundraising transactions from start to finish, acting as the deal leader throughout the process.
- You will support the successful conversion of qualified new business leads through the pitch process and into new clients.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly motivated Partner colleagues in a forward-looking and collegiate environment.
- You will take an active role developing and building the client service team to provide excellent support to all our client processes.
- You should be comfortable working autonomously and remotely, accompanied by regular face to face time with the existing team.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working buy side, sell side and fundraising transactions and have a demonstrable track record of closing transactions.
- Experience in the technology, media and telecoms sector would be particularly useful but is not essential.
- A desire to work within a fast growing, dynamic boutique corporate finance business is imperative and subsequently you would potentially describe yourself as an entrepreneurial, self starter who has the ability to work on their own, to specific deadlines.
- You will currently be an Associate Director, Director, VP or equivalent at a corporate (M&A, corporate development or strategy team), or in a lead advisory role, or at a private equity/VC house.
- Previous experience in deal origination would be of benefit but they are more interested in people that have experience of full deal & transactional execution.
Posted 21 days ago