Commercial FP&A Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Robert Half are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join the team of our client based in Harwell as a Commercial FP&A Manager. This organisation is a Space and Astronomy development and innovation company. The Commercial FP&A Manager will receive a salary of up to £65,000 along with attractive benefits. This role would suit a dynamic and progressive individual as this company are rapidly growing. They are looking for someone who wants to grow and develop with them. There is working from home flexibilities in this position.
The main responsibilities of the Commercial FP&A Manager include;
- Lead financial budgeting, planning, and forecasting providing accurate, relevant, and timely supporting analysis and commentary including preparation of presentations to the Main Board and Executive Management Team.
- Lead the preparation of the 5-year financial plan and year 1 annual budget
- Lead development of medium / long-term cash flow modelling
- Lead financial analysis, modelling and benefits assessment of investment proposals (particularly major strategic capital investments)
- Lead pricing / benchmarking analysis of strategic facilities, ensuring compliance with regulations such as state aid
- Establish robust programme and project forecasting methodology
- Develop and drive improvements in systems and processes, through automation of reporting and analysis
- Provide financial support and advice to external organisations
- Support the efficient and accurate completion of the year-end audit
- Team leadership of our FP&A Analyst
Key experience and attributes of the Commercial FP&A Manager include;
- Advanced financial modelling and analysis skills
- Desire to learn and share knowledge, and focused on continuous improvement and wanting to develop new ways to highlight or explain information to support insight and decision-making
- Team-worker, who works collaboratively with their colleagues and stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Focused on attention to detail, and adopts working practices that ensures the information reported is accurate
- Self-learner, wanting to develop their own skills and knowledge
- Qualified accountant, with knowledge of the implications of accounting in financial planning and analysis
- Knowledgeable in investment and capital appraisal analysis
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...