Assistant Management Accountant
Lewes, East Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Looking to work in a fast-growing and forward-thinking brand, who places as much emphasis on purpose and impact on the planet, as they do on profit? We are looking for a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join our Finance team. You must be well organised, willing to get stuck in, able to work independently and as part of a team with excellent problem solving abilities. This position would suit someone who is flexible and positively embraces change. From Sales to Operations you will be supporting and liaising with other teams from the get go, so you will need to have great communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, develop and grow with a business where you will have exposure to all aspects of a finance function- where no two days are the same.
Reporting to our Finance Controller you will support our month-end process from start to finish to provide timely and accurate reporting information to our senior leaders and board. You will also assist the rest of the finance team with transactional processing and credit control. From time to time you may be involved in exciting ad-hoc projects as and when required to support the business.
- Assisting our FC in carrying out our month end process: posting accruals and prepayments and other journals, reports, depreciation, balance sheet reconciliations and more
- Assisting with the monitoring of cash flows and completing payment runs
- Assisting our finance analyst in overhead, sales & cost of sales analysis as well as formatting our reporting pack
- Working with the finance team to support sales & purchase ledger as well as credit control
- Assisting our FC with VAT returns, maintaining the fixed asset register, payroll, cash-flow and other tasks
- Sufficient experience in an accounts assistant or assistant accountant role
- Working towards a recognised qualification such as AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Experience of working in an SME with strong commercial awareness
Additionally preferred Experience but not essential:
- Experience in using Priority ERP software
- Experience or a natural interest in the wellness industry and or an ecommerce business
- Experience with G-suite
- Competitive salary
- Time is given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
- All the latest tech you need
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Generously enhanced Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Leave package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
- Be part of a passionate, friendly, and transparent culture
- Plus many more!
A little bit about us:
Wild Nutrition is one of the most respected brands in the supplement industry. Our products are stocked by retailers across the UK & Ireland, including Planet Organic, Harrods, Selfridges, and Whole Foods Market. We are on a mission to help people across the globe significantly improve their health and overall wellbeing through natural, effective, and pioneering technologies.
We are proud to have achieved both our B-Corp certification and Great Place to Work accreditation.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.