Motivated Physiotherapist Band 6 for a permanent role in Kent - Tonbridge | Zoek UK
Motivated Physiotherapist Band 6 for a permanent role in Kent
Tonbridge, Kent, England
£25000 - £37000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, BANDS 5 AND 6
I am working with a very highly-regarded and expanding private hospital group, looking for motivated and team-oriented Physiotherapists.The managers are looking to recruit band 5 and band 6 Physiotherapists for two of their locations - band 5 for South Newton, and Band 6 for Tonbridge, Kent.
Outlines for the Physiotherapist role:
The role for this employer is very interesting, dynamic and fulfilling. The main activities are related to managing and providing physiotherapy input within an interdisciplinary setting to adult service users with acquired brain injuries.
You will be reporting to the Clinical Lead Physiotherapy, and you will be a core member of the Allied Health Professions team, working autonomously. You will be responsible for the coordination, assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and reassessment of the care of patients within the caseload, whilst maintaining appropriate documentation.
You will work closely with other Physiotherapists and the wider interdisciplinary team (Speech and Language, Occupational Therapists, etc.) to provide an integrated Physiotherapy provision to services across the hospital site.
You will support the Clinical Leads and deputise in his her/absence. You will truly make a difference by choosing this job as your next professional step.
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Experience in supervision/appraisals of direct reports
- You will be joining a highly skilled, motivated and growing team of well-trained professionals
- Working within this private hospital group, you will receive an opportunity for continuous professional development (CPD) in neurological physiotherapy, acquired brain injuries niche
- You will receive competitive salary and great training
- You will have the opportunity to work autonomously and plan your caseload on your own
- You will receive a lot of respect on this role, as well as long-term employee care
If you are seeking an opportunity to make the best of your skills in physiotherapy, please apply with your updated CV.
The best way to learn more about the service and apply for this role, is to call me - Raya Petrova on######### ext. number 3486, or email an updated CV to ######-. Alternatively, we could discuss other roles even more suitable for you.
*NonStop Consulting**is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the healthcare and social sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.*
Posted 41 days ago