Evergreen Deployment Engineer
United Kingdom - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
The job on offer
Working in the Evergreen team you will be responsible for creating W10 images and service packs to be delivered to the estate of over 10k+ devices. Assisting with the planning and ongoing support.
- Development of the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for desktop.
- Identifying the impact of technical changes to or affecting the SOE to an operational level
- Provide 3rd line support to client support teams for the SOE when required.
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) 2012/2013
- Desktop/Server Deployment Experience and/or SCCM experience
- Imaging tools like SYSPREP
- Experience on unattended installations – Zero touch or Lite touch images
- Experience of the development of standard O/S builds for Desktop or Server
- Troubleshooting Knowledge of Desktop OSs – Windows 10
- Hardware Familiarity (Desktop, Server)
- Scripting (VB, WMI, Command Line)
- Should have the ability to use own initiative and tenacity to achieve deadlines and resolve issues as per agreed SLAs
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Good organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
- Very Client focused with regards to service delivery
- Self-driven and able to work by yourself or within a team
- Good troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- MCSE/MCP Certification in Windows
- An understanding of Software Deployment and Remote Support Tools
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy
- An understanding of ServiceNOW or any ITSM tool
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want |