Warehouse Administrator (Repair Team)
Newcastle-under-Lyme - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Radwell is an ISO certified award-winning global supplier of industrial automation parts and repair services supporting businesses with any form of automation including manufacturing, food processing, automotive and energy sectors. Our facility based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire covers an impressive 58,000 sq. ft serving 55,000 customers in 179 countries. Globally Radwell has 9 locations in the US, Canada, Germany and UK stocking over 25 million parts and providing added value services that ensure we are available 24/7.
Due to internal promotions after an extended period of growth, Radwell are looking for their next superstar!
Starting at £ p/h with a clear pathway to progress through a defined payscale.
Responsible for photographing and receiving parts in a production environment with a continued focus on targets, process and improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To stage and record incoming items for Repairs, Returns, & Outsource. This will include identifying part numbers, taking photos and scanning incoming documents that accompany the units and link them to the RMA/RGA.
- Assist in resolving issues in accordance with Radwell International policies.
- Frequent lifting up to 100 pounds
- Occasional business-related phone calls to inside and outside sales and customer service
- Maintain our focus on customer service while performing various order processing tasks
- Strong organisational skills are required
- Computer literate, able to learn new systems quickly
- Must be a team player with focus on department growth and process improvement
- Must work well in a team environment with constant interaction among the staff
- GCSE Level or equivalent