FP&A Data Analyst
Kingston upon Thames - This Area Only
50000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Investigo are partnering a Global Business Services company, to recruit an FP&A Data Analyst to support business growth and assumptions.
As the Data Analyst (FP&A) you will be responsible for creating and maintaining high quality, automated financial reporting for the finance team and exec level stakeholders. You will be required to build statistical financial models that validate or are an input to the business growth assumptions.
- Consolidate financial information for the business, producing monthly board presentation analysis and content in line with agreed timelines
- Automation and process improvement for the FP&A / FBP / wider finance team
- Maintaining financial data structures across reporting and planning
- Automated financial statements for board presentation
- Provide accurate and robust automated reporting that enables all FBP's and budget holders to manage their business area
- Create and maintain complex financial models to support business decision making
- Financial data reconciliations with source systems and maintenance of the financial data structures
We are looking for the following:
- Degree Educated or equivalent Industry experience.
- Qualified accountant (preferred)
- Advanced user of FP&A planning tools (pref. Anaplan/Vena)
- Advanced MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to design and build complex financial models
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced user of Tableau (or other visualisation tools)
- User of Alteryx (or other ETL / Modelling tools)