Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£20000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Ongoing Training and Support
We have an exciting opportunity to join a lovely insurance company as part of their administration, back office team.
Ideally you will currently work in an Insurance administration / processing role ideally reinsurance, but this is not essential.
* Document Creation - gather information from files and use the data to complete standard document templates for distribution both internally and externally.
* Data Entry - Fully and accurately enter, amend, update and submit data onto the relevant systems.
* Process premium and/or claims documentation.
* Management information - create and main electronic and paper files
* Respond to routine inquiries and provide information in a timely manner.
* Work experience within the insurance sector.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the relevant class product, familiarity with the London Market an advantage*
* *Relevant class product - Marine, Energy, Aviation, North America Property, Transportation and Financial lines.
* The ability to analyse and understand data in various formats
* The ability to follow documented processes and procedures for the production of documentation, data entry and information management.
* The ability to problem solve using policies and procedures
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* The willingness to learn and pro actively self-develop
* Proven ability to work effectively as a team player but flexible enough to work on own initiative
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
* The desire to study towards gaining your CII qualification
You’ll be good at - Core Competencies
* Customer Focus
* Communicating and Influencing Skills
* Accurate Data and Management of Information
* Planning and Organising
* Decision Making
* Team Working
* Information Seeking
Our client offers a second to none benefits package which includes 35 hour working week, work from home opportunity, bonus, life insurance, health insurance, gym subsidy, bespoke on going training ans personal development.
We are operating as a Recruitment Agency on this occasion. Please apply online and our team of friendly, experienced recruiters will call you to discuss the opportunity in ore detail