Valuation Surveyor - London | Zoek UK | 12c019
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Valuation Surveyor – Central London
Salary: Negotiable and Benefits
Our market-leading property services company have been providing property services since the early 1800s and are one of the UK's most trusted property specialists. They are looking for a valuation surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for someone to join the expanding valuation team focussing on asset valuation. They will consider fully qualified, junior-level just qualified, and possibly about to be qualified. You will need to have the ability to travel around the UK.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RICS qualified surveyor with minimum 2 years post qualification for senior level
- Part qualified, recently qualified junior level also acceptable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to operate independently within a wider team under broad direction
- High client care and service awareness and ability to meet deadlines
- Public sector knowledge
- Understanding of the financial accounting valuation process for both commercial and residential assets
- You will need a Full UK Driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...