Cleckheaton, Kirklees, England
Opportunity for a payroller to join a fantastic working environment leading the firm's payroll service.
You will liaise with clients directly, the role will include the following, but is not limited to:
· Controlling and administering the payroll, pension schemes and payments in relation to these services for our clients.
· Preparation of forms P11d and P11d (B).
· Be responsible for implementing effective and efficient working practices to provide a timely service to our clients.
· Answer payroll questions such as queries over holiday pay, pension calculations, SSP and tax codes.
· Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required;
The ideal candidate will preferably:
· Have previous payroll experience
· Have previous experience of Sage Payroll
· Be enthusiastic to learn and to understand how our clients operate
· Have evidence of managing a payroll process
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be able to work alone and as part of a small team
· Be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, efficiently and effectively
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.!