Office Furniture Fitter / Driver - London | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Office Furniture Fitter / Driver
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Office Furniture Fitters and Office Furniture Fitter / Drivers
Location: Mainly Greater London and Home Counties but can be across the UK and Worldwide
Salary: on target earnings of around £26,750
Hours of Work: Mon - Sat, 8am - (Hrs before or over are paid O/T)
About the Company:
Resource Furniture Services Limited is one of the UK's leading providers of office furniture installation services. We formed in 2002 out of recognition of the need in the market for a professional organisation that could provide trained and experienced fitters, service engineers and furniture handlers to both the trade and end users alike.
We operate from London and can cover the entire UK. We also operate in most parts of Europe & sometimes even further afield.
Our reputation in the office furniture business is borne out of our commitment to providing a good standard of service, which is supported by a well-trained and motivated workforce. We earn our living by helping our clients earn theirs.
We always aim to be flexible and responsive to our client's needs and while we have aimed to cover most aspects of our work and service within this document, if there are any requirements that clients may have that are not catered for here, we are always willing to design a bespoke service to suit.
Office Furniture Fitter and Fitter / Driver Responsibilities:
- Delivery, placement and installations of furniture.
- Removal of all rubbish and on occasion disposals of existing furniture.
- Full completion of paperwork on all duties undertaken and submitted and the end of each day.
- Liaise with Management & adapt to client needs.
- Always work to a high and safe standard
Office Furniture Fitter and Fitter / Driver Requirements:
- CSCS Card.
- Be able to make their own way to site on public transport (London area).
- Be able to work overtime at short notice.
- Be able to work on away jobs
- Be able to drive (Luton Van , Sprinter etc ) tonne vehicle ( if applying for Fitter/Driver )
- Able to drive tonne vehicles and 18 tonne vehicles would be desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Be prepared to carry out other works, . building clearance, commercial relocations, furniture recycling etc.
- Office furniture fitting experience an advantage however, experience in a similar industry would be considered
- Fully able to use hand & power tools associated with our industry
- Have a good command of the English Language
- Always smart, courteous & punctual
- Able to be DBS checked
We would also look to provide the following training after the probation period which is 3 months.
- NVQ Level 2 Fitted Interiors to gain a Blue CSCS skilled card
- SSSTS Training for Supervisors & Manager
- QA Level 2 Emergency First Aid Training
- Health & Safety Certified Training - Manual Handling, COSHH, Working at Heights, Asbestos Awareness & Fire Warden
- We have also provided CPC training and 18 Tonne Driving courses & Test.
Office Furniture Fitter and Fitter / Driver Benefits:
- Pension Scheme.
- Statutory Sick Pay.
- Career Progression and Training Opportunities.
- Annual Bonus (If company makes a profit).
- Yearly Performance Reviews.
- Full uniform and PPE provided.
- Over-time is paid.
- Employee Wellbeing service - offering 24/7 365 days a year confidential financial ,health, legal, bereavement advice as well as qualified counselling on all matters.
- Good rates of pay.
If you meet the Office Furniture Fitter requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...