Mid Suffolk - This Area Only
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Salary / Benefits
£40-45k + completion bonus
- Development and implementation of standardised reporting aligned with group principles and policies that reflect finance performance.
- Responsible for the financial management control including product costing, inventory management, supply chain and control of operational expenses.
- Opex reporting/forecasts/budgets and 5 year plan/ Capex and FTE management.
- Cash flow controlling and reporting
- Business partnering, coordination of monthly reviews for all departments.
- Lead the costing models with Global Purchasing ensuring all standard costs are accurate and uploaded in the appropriate time period.
- Co-ordinate & manage the yearly standard cost process
- Business case writing and reviewing financials
- Lead monthly reporting KPI’s and financial reviews
- Adhoc cross functional projects for Finance.
- Continual improvement of M&S financial processes
- Control and Reporting of Costs and Expenses and Assets/Liabilities: -
The ideal candidate will have:
- Finance background; with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain processes and manufacturing principles.
- Experienced in implementing new systems.
- Experience of matrix management.
- Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to specify and use IT systems to achieve process improvements and the conversion of data into meaningful business information.
- Conversant and knowledgeable of accounting and local tax legislation and compliance rules.
- Problem solving skills and techniques required to deal with multifaceted issues arising in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent networker with the ability to collaborate and agree outcomes.
- Excellent skills in ERP system and Microsoft.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.